Active job postings
At WEINERT, we offer employment opportunities in various interesting and innovative fields, ranging from design and production to management and customer services. Below you’ll find what positions we currently have available.
Think you’d make a good addition to our team? – send in your application through our online portal.
Human Resources Specialist
From: 01 April 2023
We deliver light – no matter how challenging it is. Once or millions of times.
WEINERT Fiber Optics, Inc. (Williamsburg, VA): Formerly LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc., we are one of the nation’s best designers and producers of high-quality fiber optic products. We serve well-respected manufacturers and other industrial and military players across various applications such as metrology, high-power and medical lasers, as well as industrial data transmission. While addressing the American market, within the global business group, our Williamsburg, VA site is an integral part of a worldwide engineering, manufacturing, and sales team with co-workers in Europe and Asia allowing for innovative and customer-specific solutions.
We are looking for a motivated full-time human resources expert to assist with all HR-related tasks such as recruiting, onboarding, employee reviews and relations to join our CFO Department at the Williamsburg, VA site:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support all recruiting efforts including job postings, candidate selection, interviews, reference checks and offer letters
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires including new hire paperwork, employment file, orientation, and training
- Control employee’s working hours using existing time-tracking software and other routines
- Maintain and update Employee Handbook and internal HR procedures
- Consult Management on recommended best HR-practices and performance management programs
- Support management with disciplinary matters, disputes and exit interviews
- Ensure compliance with applicable HR-related laws and regulations
- Be a trusted go-to person for all employees and help organize annual company events
- Potentially, process payroll through the ADP portal
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum: 2-year degree in applicable field
- Ideally, >5 years of working experience in similar role
- Proficient in MS Office and working knowledge of time-tracking tools
- Solid understanding of sexual harassment, workplace violence and diversity programs
- Self-Motivated and Self-Directed with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, cooperativeness, and ability to work in a team
- Effective time management skills with ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to legally work in the United States
If you enjoy working with other professionals in a collaborative and solution-oriented culture, we encourage you to apply. For more information about compensation and additional benefits, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Type of Employment: Fulltime
Target group: Work Experience
No suitable position in our job listings? Submit an application anyway. We welcome the opportunity to review your credentials and consider you for potential openings.
Our company culture is characterized by teamwork, openness, and respectful interaction. We offer our employees numerous development opportunities and support their careers. We attach great importance to a good work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and numerous benefits.
Come to Weinert Industries AG and shape the future with us!