Mini breakout cables I-V(ZN)H
Indoor cables for producing assembled connection cables for any network topology.
Depending on the transmission rate required and the distance to be covered, either multimode fibers with various specifications or singlemode fibers are used for these cables.
To comply with the strict fire safety requirements for indoor applications, cables with halogen-free and flame-retardant cladding are required, since these ensure that a fire is not propagated further along cables, and that cables do not produce corrosive or toxic gases.
- Increased tensile load-bearing capacity possible
- UV-resistant (optional)
Range of products and services
- Wide range of buffered fibers (tight jacketed, semi-tight buffered) with a diameter of 0.6 mm and 0.9 mm
- Types from 2 to 24 fibers, with singlemode and multimode fibers
- Colors as requested by customer
- Strain relief
Fields of use
- Ideal for workplace cabling due to superior flexibility and compact dimensions
- Metal-free indoor cable for direct connector assembly
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Europe, Africa, and Asia (excl. China)
Phone +49 36764-81-100
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805
Low fire-hazard cables complying with the EU Construction Products Regulation
Maximum safety with B2ca cables from WEINERT
Fireproof cables for use in buildings
in accordance with the
Innovative fiber optics solutions
Light switching · Light transportation· Light distribution