WEINERT X-linked COmpound LE.X.CO
LE.X.CO - ONE major project – ONE cable solution
This unique cross-linked cladding material is deployable for all task areas within major projects. It has been developed to fulfil the demanding requirements in offshore, rail, manufacturing, shipping and applications involving challenging environmental conditions.
LEONI X-linked COmpound (LE.X.CO): a cable for every eventuality. LE.X.CO meets high fire standards and has excellent media resistance. This means it can be deployed throughout the project, even under adverse conditions. This saves you approvals for many different cables for all of the applications in your major project.
- Save up to 75% on total cost of ownership for major projects by reducing complexity related to regulatory requirements, cable types, installation, and handling.
- Approved for all task areas in your major project
- Reductions to total costs due to simplified cable installation
- Simpler project management
- Any cable design possible, including hybrid cables
- No restrictions as regards fiber or cable diameters
- No extra assembly effort compared to standardized cable types
- Modular system of preforms, fibers, cables, assemblies, and optical components – to put together your own passive optical network
Range of products and services
- Central loose tubes
- Stranded loose tubes
- Mini breakout
- Simplex/duplex cables
- Single element
- Additional armoring made from metal and nonmetals
- Customer-specific cable designs
- Halogen-free (IEC 60754-1)
- Low acidity of fire gases (IEC 60754-2)
- Flame resistance (IEC Group 60332)
- Non-metallic design on request
- No deformation after laying (heat/pressure-tested)
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent UV and ozone resistance
- Optimal media resistance
- Outstanding durability under harsh environmental conditions
- Welding sputter-resistant
- Cladding type SHF 2 as per IEC60092-360
- MUD-resistant as per NEK 606
- Customer-specific cable designs, printing, and colors
- Certification: DNV GL
- Certifications on request
Fields of use
- Offshore wind park cabling
- Rail transportation and technology
- Maritime and marine applications
- Vessel cabling
- Infrastructure projects
- Applications with challenging environmental conditions
Major projects are highly complex, as they involve a wide range of safety standards, cable types, installation, and handling requirements.
WEINERT has developed a special cross-linked cable cladding material that is suitable for almost all cable types. One design therefore meets all project requirements and multiple cable laying operations can be skipped.
Our new cable solution for simplifying planning and implementation in major projects: LEONI X-linked COmpound (LE.X.CO).
Please contact us for further details. We would be pleased to demonstrate the advantages for planning and implementing your major projects in offshore, rail, manufacturing, shipping, and for applications with challenging environmental conditions.
Please contact us for further information. We look forward to your inquiry.
Europe, Africa, and Asia (excl. China)
Phone +49 36764-81-100
Phone +86 519-8988-7783
North and South America
Phone +1 757-258-4805